We're building the largest portfolio of affordable housing in the heart of America. We need you to make it happen.
SFR3 is a boutique real estate investment fund acquiring $2.5B+ of single-family homes by 2024. We specialize in renovating distressed homes, using software-driven operations to scale a large number of smaller markets concurrently. In just 4 years, we’ve grown to 11k+ homes in over two dozen metros, and we’re continuing to expand. As part of our growth, we are looking for a Renovation Compliance Manager to work on compliance related issues across the market.
- Occupancy inspections: Organize required municipal inspections on behalf of the Reno Field Team team; ensure paperwork completed and documentation gets to the right place
- Property registrations & other municipal paperwork: Ensure appropriate municipal paperwork filed for recent acquisitions, sales and homes before they are tenant-ready. Help build our database of municipal requirements
- Manage basic renovation projects working with contractors and vendors to address violations or other repairs and maintenance jobs
- Resolve court summons & other legal notices. May involve representing SFR3 in city hearings
- Violations: Cure building code and registration violations in partnership with HQ and Reno Field Team
- Field contact: Be the local contact for property registrations & other muni paperwork that requires a local POC
What do you need?:
- Knowledgeable of Rochester metro area property registration, occupancy requirements, permit requirements and building code
- General construction knowledge
- Comfort/experience working with code enforcement and city officials
- Comfortable working with technology, including Google Sheets
- Attention to detail - you read the fine print where others don’t!
- Experience managing single-family renovation projects
- Nice to have: Existing renovation vendor network for small-scale exterior work
- Very competitive salary, gas stipend + great bonus potential
- Full health/dental covered 100% by us
- PTO - 2 weeks PTO + 10 paid holidays
- 401k / roth 401k
Does this sound like you? Come work in the future of SFR.