We're building the largest portfolio of affordable housing in the heart of America. We need you to make it happen.
SFR3 is a boutique real estate investment fund acquiring $2.5B+ of single-family homes by 2024. We specialize in renovating distressed homes, using software-driven operations to scale a large number of smaller markets concurrently. In just over 3 years, we’ve grown to 6k+ homes in over two dozen metros, and we’re continuing to expand. As part of our growth, we are looking for Renovation Estimators to oversee a high volume of projects in dozens of markets.
We’re expanding rapidly, and we need talented Renovation Estimators like you to put those tools to work.
You’ll have to:
- Leverage your physical presence to be the eyes and ears of the fund
- Be extremely organized, knowing how each piece of the puzzle fits together to finish in time
- Spot the difference between high-quality work and a workaround that will fail in 90 days
- Walk/inspect a home and create an accurate estimate of what needs to be done to meet SFR3's standards
And you’ll need:
- An ownership mindset to all parts of the job; proactive, self-directed, and highly-motivated
- 5+ years of residential construction/inspection experience
- Knowledge of local and national building/property management codes
- Comfort using technology to manage the workload
- General knowledge of plumbing, electrical, mechanical, carpentry and HVAC
- Real estate or home inspection experience a plus
- Preferred experience - estimating for single family rental